STANG KOREA is committed to the highest level of Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) management throughout all stages of our activities. It is our policy to proactively manage HSE to protect our employees, clients, subcontractors, and the community in which we serve.
Our objective is to make stringent efforts to reduce risks to the lowest practicable in order to achieve our ultimate HSE goal of zero incidents.
To achieve this objective STANG KOREA will:
- Identify HSE hazards via risk assessment and simulation to eliminate or minimize harm to people or the Environment arising from our activities.
- Work in a safe and environment friendly manner, in accordance with all current applicable global and local HSE legislation.
- Ensure that all members of staff and subcontractors are trained in HSE techniques, and work safely in Accordance with their HSE responsibilities as defined in the Stang Korea Co.,Ltd. Management System.
- Only select qualified subcontractors who are capable of accomplishing highest practical levels of HSE control whilst carrying out their duties.
- Conduct rigorous internal auditing and arrange external auditing to ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001
- Carry out regular reviews of our HSE Management System and associated procedures to ensure these are implemented to their maximum potential, and seek continual improvement in all aspects of HSE Management.